- This event has passed.
Upgrading without Upheaval | Best Practices for Database Transitions
November 8, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm MSTFree
Hindsight is 20/20. Learn from nonprofit professionals who lead database conversions. Get tips, tricks of the trade, and answer these questions:
- If you had to go through a database conversion again, what would you do differently? The same?
- What is the best way to communicate my database conversion needs to my boss/the board?
- What are the most important areas to prioritize in a database conversion?
- Jacky Noden – Chief Program Officer at Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver (will specifically be talking about the conversion she lead when she was at Girl Scouts of Colorado)
- Gerry Rasel – Director of Membership at the Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Dan Stencel – Vice President of Membership at Rocky Mountain Public Media
We will serve beer, wine, drinks and appetizers.