On June 19, 2019, Tech4Good Denver hosted "The Future of Fundraising" at ERP Advisors in Lakewood, CO.
- Trish Barnard with Backbaud discussed how live stream fundraising and gaming can be used for social good. Her slides can be found here:
- George Weiner, Founder and CEO of Whole Whale talked about the power of using SMS. His powerpoint slides can be found here:
- Mike Hanberry from Webolutions spoke about automating marketing and how customer relationship mangment (CRM) software provides the ability to segment audiences to target the right people at the right time. He did not have any slides; you had to be there!
Thank you to ERP Advisors for hosting, and to our sponsor Wanna Pixel for allowing us to continue to provide these educational forums!
On April 24th, 2019, Tech4Good Denver hosted "Your Nonprofit's Software Toolkit" at South Metro Fire Rescue in Centennial, CO.
Join Tech4Good Denver to learn how free or discounted software available for nonprofits could improve your organizations’s productivity, collaboration, and impact! Panelists will discuss software available for nonprofits, needs analysis, software selection, opportunities for nonprofits using Microsoft and GIMP. Walk away with an understanding of the tools available for your team and the skills to identify what software will work best for your nonprofit’s needs.
- Joseph Schieffer, Chief Technology Officer at A2J Tech Store-- highlighted “15 Tools in 15 minutes” including software tools that are free or very low cost for nonprofits. Click here for Joseph's presentation.
- Quentin DeWitt, from ERP Advisors-- discussed the impact of enterprise software, software needs analysis, and software selection to help your nonprofit identify the tools you need. Click here for Quentin's presentation.
- Rob Neumann, from Mile High United Way-- presented on GIMP, a free image-editing software alternative to Adobe and similar costly graphics programs. Click here for Rob's presentation.
Special thanks to Praseed Gopal, Dillon Miskimins, Claire Murray, Jaymee Peterson, Brooke Sewell and Sean Stevenson from the University of Colorado Denver for their assistance in planning and executing the forum! From Tech4Good Denver’s executive director, Louise Watson, "The Tech4Good Denver April forum was successful and we're proud of the work the CU Denver students did on our behalf. The students represented us very professionally and the organization was masterful. The content from the speakers sparked engaging comments and interaction with the audience. I'm confident that many nonprofits and professionals walked away with tools that will help them do their jobs and serve more people."
On February 20th, 2019, Tech4Good Denver hosted "Security, For the Win!" at Flexential – LoDo Data Center.
Sick of the doom and gloom around digital security? Want to learn practical and affordable ways your organization can *win*? This session is for you! In this session, we will hear from speakers who have successfully won with security and made an impact on the mission of the organizations they support.
Feb Forum Program Notes
Concentric Layers IT Presentation_Non Profit_Optimum
How to Protect Your Non-Profit for Free
Security for your non-profit
Special thanks to Flexential!