The Tech4Good Denver community met for a hands-on tech roadmapping workshop at Oracle Netsuite on February 12, 2020.
We'd like to say THANK YOU to our experts:
- Shawn Windle, Founder & Managing Principal, ERP Advisors Group
- Tom Marrs, Digital Transformation Expert
- Tim Sullivan, IT Manager, Jewish Family Service of Colorado
ROADMAP WORKSHEET: T4G-Technology_Roadmap_Worksheet
FORUM PROGRAM: Forum Day of program
TIM SULLIVAN'S ROADMAP EXAMPLE: T4G JFS Technology Roadmap FY19-20
Tim's list of Roadmap Resources:
Build Consulting Technology Roadmap webinar: https://buildconsulting.com/learning/does-your-organization-need-a-better-technology-roadmap-webinar/
Techimpact.org – Resources section includes blog, webinars, whitepapers, etc.
Idealware.org (NOT idealist!) – Now part of Techimpact, but has quite a bit of original tools and software research for nonprofits
Communityit.com – For profit tech consulting and support group that serves nonprofits. Resource section is valuable.
More thanks to our event sponsor!
On October 9, 2019, Tech4Good Denver hosted "Emerging Trends in Analytics" at Galvanize Platte in Downtown Denver. At the forum, we discussion the current landscape of analytics for marketing and membership.
Forum Speakers and their Presentation Slides:
- Tamra Ryan, CEO, Women’s Bean Project
Tamra did not have presentation slides. You had to be there!
- Molly Engleking, Supervisor, Data Analytics, Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- From Oracle NetSuite, our forum sponsors (thank you!):
Corey Cecchini, Planning & Budgeting Account Executive
Paul Peracchia, Planning & Budgeting Account Executive
Jack Arrix, Account Executive
- Eric Okimoto, Chief Operating Officer, boodleAI
On June 19, 2019, Tech4Good Denver hosted "The Future of Fundraising" at ERP Advisors in Lakewood, CO.
- Trish Barnard with Backbaud discussed how live stream fundraising and gaming can be used for social good. Her slides can be found here:
- George Weiner, Founder and CEO of Whole Whale talked about the power of using SMS. His powerpoint slides can be found here:
- Mike Hanberry from Webolutions spoke about automating marketing and how customer relationship mangment (CRM) software provides the ability to segment audiences to target the right people at the right time. He did not have any slides; you had to be there!
Thank you to ERP Advisors for hosting, and to our sponsor Wanna Pixel for allowing us to continue to provide these educational forums!